Wedding Video Terms and Conditions
Below are the terms and conditions of FunchFilm Video Productions' wedding video production services. Please read them carefully. If you have any questions, please contact us.
(If you're viewing this website on a mobile device, click the back box with the white lines on the top right of the page to view the website menu.)
Terms and Conditions
1. A $100 non-refundable deposit is due upon signing of this contract unless other arrangements are made beforehand. The remaining balance is due fourteen (14) days before the scheduled wedding date and before the finished product is delivered. A $45 fee will be assessed on all returned checks.
2. FunchFilm Video Productions will charge additional travel expenses for weddings located more than two hours' drive away from Quakertown, Pennsylvania. Travel expenses include gas, tolls, food, and lodging.
3. Upon receipt of the deposit and the execution of this contract, FunchFilm Video Productions will reserve the time and date agreed upon and will make no other reservations for that time and date for the duration of this contract. In the event that more than one client wishes to book wedding services on the same day, preference will go to the first client to pay the deposit. Rescheduled weddings will only be accommodated if the new date does not conflict with another booked wedding. If the client should fail to pay the necessary deposit/fees by the required dates, FunchFilm Video Productions reserves the right to cancel the reservation without either verbal or written notification to the client.
4. If the wedding is cancelled prior to fourteen (14) days of the wedding, any amount paid will be refunded; the deposit is nonrefundable and will not be returned. If the wedding/contract is cancelled with less than fourteen (14) days remaining, no refunds will be made. If the wedding is postponed to a date that FunchFilm Video Productions cannot accommodate, all monies paid will be refunded. Refunds are limited to the monies paid and no more.
5. FunchFilm Video Productions will be the exclusive professional videographer. Friends and family are permitted to operate video cameras on the condition that they do not interfere with or get in the way of the professional coverage.
6. It is the client's responsibility to secure access to areas for videography and to get the necessary permissions/clearances for FunchFilm Video Productions. FunchFilm Video Productions will not be responsible for coverage lost due to access restrictions. FunchFilm Video Productions cannot guarantee coverage of outside events during inclement weather.
7. Unless the client hires FunchFilm Video Productions to only shoot the wedding, creative aspects such as shooting and editing style are at the discretion of FunchFilm Video Productions. If the client does not want certain footage in the wedding video, the client must notify FunchFilm Video Productions before editing begins. In the event that the client wishes to edit the footage themselves, FunchFilm Video Productions is not responsible or will be held liable for the end product of the client's editing. Client bears sole responsibility for their own editing.
8. FunchFilm Video Productions will not be held liable for any production problems beyond our control, e.g. bad weather, accidents, poor acoustics/lighting, interference from guests, etc.
9. FunchFilm Video Productions reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time for any reasonable cause, e.g. accident or ill health. In this event all monies paid will be refunded in full.
10. Any liability on the part of FunchFilm Video Productions will be limited to the amount of monies paid.
11. Upon taking possession of the finished product, the client must inform FunchFilm Video Productions of any technical problems or other any other kind of problems with the video within seven (7) days. After 7 days, if no notification has been received, the client will be deemed to be satisfied with the product and the footage will be bulk erased. Once bulk erased, the footage is unrecoverable. In the event that edits are needed to be made, the client will be charged for the additional edits at the rate of $35 per hour.
12. Copyright will be owned by the client. In signing this contract, the client is acting as agents for all members of the party and guests and grants FunchFilm Video Productions all rights for display, broadcast, exhibition, promotion, and advertising use of all images produced under this contract.